I’m a licensed therapist (MFC 49784) registered with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Over the past 11 years I've provided thousands of hours of counseling and support to individuals, children, adolescents and families.
I have extensive mental health experience in schools, clinics, family homes and traditional office settings. I’ve successfully treated individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, chronic pain, trauma, grief, spiritual/religious issues and many other difficulties. I deeply enjoy the work I do.
- MA – Counseling Psychology John F. Kennedy University
- BA – Philosophy and Theology Point Loma Nazarene University
- EMQ Families First (Trauma Focused CBT, Brief Strategic Family Therapy, Communicative Psychoanalysis + Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems)
- Sunnyvale Community Counseling Center (Attachment-Based Therapy + Narrative Therapy)
- San Francisco Psychotherapy Research Group (Control-Mastery Theory + Psychodynamic Therapy)
- Maria Klein, LMFT – Private Practice (Experiential + Gestalt Therapy)
- Peter Schumacher, LMFT – Private Practice (Control-Mastery Theory + Psychodynamic Therapy)
- 3+ years experience in two weekly research meetings that investigate how successful psychotherapy works with clinical psychologists George Silberchatz, PhD. + Marshall Bush, PhD..
- San Francisco Psychotherapy Research Group
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Northern California Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology